Wednesday, January 7, 2009

So much for New Year's Resolutions

It seems to be hard to make the time to write this thing! That said, I have been spending WAY too much time on Facebook recently. It's been a lot of fun reconnecting with old friends and such, but it really eats into the time that I could spend working on this!

I got involved with Facebook due to a fun event that I'll be attending this weekend in San Jose, the X-SWorkers reunion, a gathering of former Specialized Bicycle Components employees. It's being organized on Facebook, so it just made sense to start using it. It looks like over 50 folks will be there - I am excited to see them! I'm bringing a bike, since the weather is suppose to cooperate. It'll be good to ride some of the old roads after so many years in Arcata.

The holidays were full, with Kevin coming home from NC for a week, and all the madness of the season. It was especially stressful for me since it rained almost every day, so I couldn't ride outside, and Kev was staying in the guest room/workout room so the trainers had to be put away for the duration.

Here are the obligatory holiday snapshots for your viewing pleasure...



The Tree





The traditional Dinner (with lots of Pinot)


The Family


I plan to update this more frequently, but we all know how those plans can go awry...

No comments: