Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm Nervous...

...because tomorrow afternoon is a tele-conference with my doctor in SF. We're expecting that he'll finally have enough information from all the tests to decide on a course of action, and if so, when we can do the deed.

I see it going one of two ways - either it'll be a simple arthoscopic surgery with minimal downtime, or it's a major, open up the back for 6-8 inches and fix a bunch of things with a 3-4 month recovery.

Of course, there IS a third option - unable to pinpoint the problem, so more tests and attendant delays in treatment.

I just want to get it over with and get back to being pain-free...

No comments: