Monday, November 17, 2008

Weird Weekend

It was a strange weekend for me. I woke up on Saturday really bummed out for some reason. I think it was because I slept so poorly because my back hurt so much. I had seen a new PT/Massage Therapist on Thursday who really tweaked me hard and I was unable to sleep since. All I know is, I was a real shitty person to be around all day. Poor Charlie...
And it was a beautiful day outside! Here was the sunrise looking out the front door. I love the fog down in the bottoms.




So I spent the day doing chores around the house, feeling like shit and feeling sorry for myself. Strange, I had NO interest in going out for a ride. For me, that's beyond bizarre.

On Sunday, I felt better, so I went for a 30 mile ride to sort my head out and get some much needed exercise. I came home in a much better mood, and Charlie and I had a nice dinner and watched another spectacular sunset. I am so lucky to have her in my life...




No comments: